Even though many people are thinking with the new Google Algorythym changes such as Caffenine, Panda, etc. People are thinking that its no longer important to do SEO for their websites and they are dead wrong. SEO in our eyes will never die, becacuse there are still ways you can make your website more friendlier to search engines and to come up in organic searches. Now as the technical part of building a wesbite has some roles to play as far as site load speeds, and frame breaks. You can be working on proper link building, creating good content and managing your key words.
I have said it numerous times that content is king, and in Google's eyes that is the truth, but do not forget about the other search engines that can also bring you in a lot of traffic such as Bing and Yahoo. So here are a few do's and dont's to do on your website in order to help your SEO campaigns.
DO NOT DO FOR SEO
1. Key Word Spam- Do not load key words to your site that are not mentioned in your site, and dont reflect what your overall site is about. Google is very good on this front, why your site might position good at first, you will eventually be moved down, and possibly have your site removed from their inedex which is sometimes almost impossible to get out of.
2. Buying Links- Google has been able to change their systems to recognize links that are organically created or links that are paid for. Its most important that any back links to your site are organic and relevant to your website in order for it to do any good. Having too many links that go to unrevleant sites or paid for compared to organic and relative will end up costing you alot of lost traffic.
3. Article Spinning- Just this past August Google made yet another change to start going after copyright infringments or material that seems to be duplicate. I know that Article Spinning services use to have its time with SEO, but now its not a good tool to use if you want to keep your site healthy going into 2013.
DO's FOR SEO
1. Quality Back Links- Make sure your getting quality back links to your site from relevant sites. Example: Your site is about home improvements so when you want to build good reputable back links you definately do not want to link to a site that offers cell phones because it has nothing to do with Home Improvements.
2. Social - All Search engines are now measuring Social interactions with websites. Putting a share tool on your blog posts and website for Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin will help you rank higher in searches when people share and like your content.
3. Unique Quality Content- This is the main thing that I will keep beating into peoples heads. When you create and write blog posts or articles keep your readers in mind. Search Engines want to create a user friendly web, and writing for search engines does not fit the bill any more. You want to keep your target audience in mind when creating new content.
Following these do's and don'ts will help you get your site optimized and if you are a technical person and really want to go all out I strongly suggest setting up a Google Webmaster account and take advantage of their SEO Tools and information about your site.
When your branding your business the one thing that stands out in peoples mind like no other, is a great customized Logo. Having a good logo for your brand is a must for any business. Logos help tell a short story about your values, and what your business is about. It also helps your marketing stand out and be remembered.
Its a proven fact that people will remember things more by picture then by a slogan, or a presentation. This is why having a good logo as the image of your business is important. People will notice your marketing and will be able to place it with your goods or services based on this. Getting a new Logo designed for your brand or business also does not have to cost a fortune. This is why we strongly recommend Logo Design Team. Click on the banner ad below.
What is Free Website Traffic?
Free website traffic is when you are able to get people to come upon your site by means that you do not have to pay for advertising. There is Social Media Traffic, and Organic Traffic. These two forms of traffic you can get for free but you need to make sure your putting all the pieces of the pie together.
What you do not want to do, is pay someone that can promise you 1st page on Google search for only $39 or some other low price. No body can guarantee you 1st page on Google. NOBODY! If they do get you on the 1st page in a very short period of time, they are using what we call black hat SEO tricks to get you there. What does this do for you? Well you will get a large amount of traffic, and you might even make a few sales, but when Google is done processing your site, back links, and other information it can find, it will slap you by suspending your site. This means your site and domain are useless because its not being shown on the internet.
Before you keep reading if you are hoping that there is a magic trick that will bring you in tons of traffic in just a few short days, then you need to close this blog post and go right ahead and keep thinking that. THERE IS NO WAY IT CAN BE DONE PROPERLY! You must lay out the ground work, and make sure your site and the content is ready for readers and search engines. Following our steps in this post will give you the tools to start building good traffic to your website from people that want to buy your services.
Generating Free Traffic By Social Media
If you have not heard of Social Media then you been living under a rock over the last 8 years. Social Media has became a fabric in our every day lives. The majority of people all over the world connect and communicate through Social Media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and MySpace.
With Social Media you can reach millions of people that are interested in what you are offering, and generating referral traffic to your website. Having a Facebook page is a must any more to do online business and to market your website. We have noticed that most of our traffic that generates hits to our websites come from Facebook. So if you do not have a Twitter account just yet do not worry and focus on Facebook first.
Start building a following on Facebook of people that are like minded and would buy your offer or read your website. This will make sure that your getting the right kind of eyes going to your site from Facebook. Also make sure you use your key words in your post. This is very important as Facebook is becoming a Search engine and its also indexed by Google.
Organic Traffic Through Search Engines
Organic traffic is one of the best kinds of free traffic, because its traffic that is coming from the search engines with people actually looking for the kind of information or product that you have on your site. Building good organic traffic for free traffic does take time however it can be done especially if you use a simple blogging tool like this one. Its very important to have a blog for your website or business.
Blogging for sales can be sometimes a tedious task but once you get the hang of it, its a great way to build links to your website and to let people know that your the expert of your niche. Once you create your blog you need to promote it as well and make sure you get as many LIKE Links to it as possible. Not just any back linking will do. Google is way smarter then it was years ago, and its matching up sites that have the same information or are about the same subject matter so people that are searching are getting value for what they are reading.
We will keep writing on this subject and come up with some how too and have details on our Free Online Marketing Blog in the near future. If you are ready to work for free traffic, we are ready to help you realize your dreams and show you how to cut through what looks like SEO red tape.